Friday, September 4, 2009

For most of my day I was Trevor the misanthropist, but i dissolved.
I feel better now, after a discussion in my western civilization class. We discussed the trial of Socrates. My imagination was rampant today. I thought a female's head was a skull for a second, in archaeology I imagined people having sex on the linoleum floor whilst my professor professed and I imagined that a newspaper stand was on fire. I feel I have too many missed connections with people, there was a girl I wanted to talk to, but all I could say was "can I use your lighter, thank you".
I spied on her and watched her watch people and write in her journal. She seemed like she was in the same feeling as I.

Hey I like this album, you could too!



"http://dc101.4shared.com/download/119429413/81ee67c5/Chemical_Chords.rar?tsid=20090903-013121-3720f088"

No comments: