Saturday, September 12, 2009

Disassociation.

IF sight is the result of rods and cones interpreting electromagnetic radiation,
smell the result of volatile chemicals breathed(taste is similar), touch the electron pulse triggered by matter and sound is the result of compression of gas, liquid or plasma, then I am merely a crude instrument.

If all that I said is true, then my mind, my brain is
all that I am.

If matter is in the end energy, then we all are the same energy.

Knowledge only exists in the mind, history and text electromagnetic radiation, words compression of energy, our body system is only energy.
Identity is an accumulation of these things.

Identity is merely an attachment to experience.
(Thoughts are an experience.)
I don't know what this means in the end.

Some call this divinity, divinity is bound to the third law of thermodynamics.
Entropy is the eventual end. After that there will only be stillness.

No comments: